We Make It Easy
How Apple Tree Inspections can help you succeed in your Real Estate Business.
In business today convenience really is king. Companies who can find ways of providing a great product or service in a simple way are winning in the business world. Traditionally the home inspection has been one of the most stressful and difficult parts of the real estate transaction. Our company is focused on removing the common aggravations of the home inspection. We are constantly working and innovating to make the process better, smother and simpler for the buyer who is our client, and for the Real Estate Professional who is our customer. Our goal is to have you say “wow, that was so easy”
Access (WE HAVE A SUPRA KEY)
- Travis is a licensed Real Estate Agent Enabling us to unlock the home for inspections.
- We have access to the MLS to coordinate Inspections with the listing agent and sellers
- Request an Inspection Online
- Text or E-mail us the address of the property and your clients contact information. We can handle everything from there.
Apple Tree Inspections is a One Stop Shop
- CL – 100 Termite Inspections
- 48 Hour Radon Testing
- Septic Inspections
- Well Inspections
- Water Quality Testing
- Mold / Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Pool / Spa Inspections
- Landscape Sprinklers
- Thermal Imaging
- New Construction
Convenient Inspection Times
- 8:30 A.M. We start outside and won’t enter the home before 9:00 A.M.
- 12:30 P.M.
- 4:30 P.M. (very popular with clients who can’t take off work)
- Saturday appointments at 10:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M.
- We go over a summary of the inspection on site with the client.
1 Hour Consultations
- Before making an offer consultation. This service is a verbal consultation to answer questions and address any red flags or possible major issues with a home before investing the time and money into moving forward with a formal written offer.
- Follow up consultation / inspection. To verify that requested repairs have been properly completed before closing.
Apple Tree Inspections Help Limit Your Liability
- We have a 1 Million Dollar liability insurance policy
- We have a 1 Million Dollar Errors and Omissions insurance policy which also has an indemnification rider for referring agents. What this means to you is if someone were to sue you or your brokerage as a result of our inspection our insurance will cover your liability in addition to ours.
- We do everything we possibly can to achieve 100% Satisfaction of our clients and customers.
- We fully guarantee and stand behind our work with a 200% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How Apple Tree Inspections Reports our Findings
- We only recommend a specialist when there is a clear justification for it.
- We Include lots of pictures to help you “see” exactly what we are talking about.
- We are available to answer any follow up questions about the report.
- We use what we like to call a “Charged Neutral Approach”. We don’t make mountains out of mole hills and we don’t gloss over the things that really matter.
- We understand that how you say something is at least as important as what you are saying. We report our findings in a calm informative manner.
Why You Will Love Our Reports
- Easy to View and Understand and Share
- Mobile Device Friendly Easily Navigate the Entire Report on Your Phone
- Lots of Digital Photos and Video in the Report
- Instant Report Summary Presented on Site
- Completed Report Published Within 24 Hours Guaranteed
- Agent Tools Built into The Software to Help Build A Repair Request Addendum
- Ability to Filter Out All the Informational, Maintenance Items, and Minor Defects, in the Report and See Just the Items Relevant to the Real Estate Transaction.
How Apple Tree Inspections Can Help with your Home Buyers
- Over 25 years’ experience in construction and inspections.
- Board Certified Master Inspector. (the highest certification available for professional home inspectors)
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee. If your client isn’t completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, we will refund the fee and pay for another inspector to perform the inspection
- Buyers Protection Guarantee Designed to protect the buyer and their Real Estate Agent. If after our inspection the home does not close for any reason, we will discount the inspection fee on their next home by $100. The buyer protection guarantee is only valid if they have another home under escrow WITH THE SAME REAL ESTATE AGENT within 30 days.
- We Offer A Buy Your Home Back Guarantee. If we fail to identify a reportable defect as defined by InterNACHI’s Standards of practice, we will buy the home back! Up to 90 days after closing, for the price you paid for the home.
How Apple Tree Inspections Can Help with Your Listings
- Hire the Inspector of Your Choice
- Be in control of any repairs which should be done
- Helps the house show better to prospective buyers
- Additional marketing and lead generation for new clients
- Less worry about a deal falling through after the buyer’s inspection
- Helps a home sell faster and for more money.
- We will accept payment at closing. (no out of pocket up front expense)
We specialize in providing peace of mind to you and your clients. When you trust us with your clients, we promise to dedicate 100% of our effort and energy delivering first class service. Our philosophy about real estate is simple. We put ourselves in the client’s shoes. We treat him or her like family and treat the clients’ money like it was our money. Your success is our success. If you have suggestions on how we can do better, or make things easier for you, we would love to hear it. “Give us 5% of your Confidence, we’ll earn the other 95%.
“After the inspection Travis made sure I understood my inspection report, he took the time to answer all my questions and even gave me advice on how to fix some of the little items he found in the house. He made me more comfortable with my decision to buy the home.”